The full grant application should be no longer than a max 2,000 word narrative, plus budget(s), financial statement, and tax ID designation letter. A complete proposal will include the following:
- Name, title, email, and phone for the organization's primary contact
- A brief background on your organization, including a mission statement and short history; the names and titles of staff, key staff bios, and composition of the board; the constituency and geographic region served; and the type of services provided.
- A description of the activities for which you are requesting support, including the need/issues that will be addressed, and amount requested. Please be as specific as possible.
- An outline of objectives and specific anticipated outcomes from the impact of the Goggio Family Foundation’s contribution.
- A description of why the organization and proposed activities align with the Goggio Family Foundation's mission and program interests.
- A budget for the full organization, and a detailed project budget including the total amount of funding needed, the amount you intend to request from the Foundation, and information about other sources of support with both requested and secured funding noted.
- Audited financial statements from the organization’s last fiscal year.
- IRS tax ID letter of designation as a 501(c)3.
The Foundation accepts requests for specific projects from non-profit organizations. No grants are made to individuals. Awards may range from $1,000 to $20,000, but most grants will be under $5,000. The Foundation will consider funding organizations several years in a row, but applicants must reapply each year. A site visit may be made after a grant is awarded. Recipients must provide an interim report by June 1st and a final report by November 1st of the calendar year following the granting of funds.
The proposal and documents described above must be sent as a pdf attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Proposal from ORGANIZATION NAME”. We prefer to receive one pdf with the proposal, budgets, financials, etc., but will accept multiple pdfs if necessary. The proposal should include the full contact information of the staff member responsible for the proposal.
Any questions about this process can be directed to email@example.com